So, this is late again. Because reasons and bacon and frogs’ legs. And candy. Delicious candy.
Random stuff in here, from the past couple of weeks. Nothing much since has been that interesting. People spying on people like it’s a surprise, and the same old same old. Read through and tell us what is actually in here. It should be good.
- Three Panel Soul: on Imposter Syndrome
- David Byrne: ‘The internet will suck all creative content out of the world’
- Drive Thru Skeleton Driver Prank
- Cyanide & Happiness: Island Retreat
- Irish comedians did better version of Fallon’s “#Hashtag” sketch a year ago
- Taylor Swift is the original overly attached girlfriend
- The Future Of Storytelling Is About To Get Wild
- Penny Arcade: Nomenclature
- How One Artist Made The Pen Mightier Than The Text
- Stallman: How Much Surveillance Can Democracy Withstand?
- Maximumble: #709 – Buzzed
- Online Ad Fraudsters Are Stealing $6 Billion From Brands
- Lost to the Ages
- Building The Front Page Of The Internet: Reddit’s Alexis Ohanian
- Under the Microscope, Some Things Look Too Crazy to Be Real
- Benefits of Slowing Aging Could Outweigh the Costs
- Horoscopes, the Daily Mash
- 30 Life Hacks Debunked – mental_floss on YouTube (Ep. 30)
- First Look at Game of Bones, the X-Rated Version of Westeros [SFW!]
- SMBC: Science Facts
Just going through these links quickly there’s a lot of funnies and less serious stuff.