Large thunder and lightning storm here currently, with heavy rain. It’s awesome.
There were a few more links I could have posted last night and didn’t. Which, for a couple of them is good as there are updates/responses to them. A couple of Star Wars nerdery articles, some humour from the Onion, and so on. Might as well post all the other things that pop up tonight during the regular process as well.
- Slacker Redesign Sets Streaming-Music Battle With Spotify & Pandora
- Pretty Useful: Appendix Evolved More Than 30 Times
- Inside the Battle of Hoth
- Defense Nerds Strike Back: A Symposium on the Battle of Hoth
- Doctor’s office good practice
- Pentagon Inks Deal for Smartphone Tool That Scans Your Face, Eyes, Thumbs
- Neil Gaiman Talks Doctor Who. Or Types It. You Know What I Mean.
- Taylor Swift Mourns Death Of Boyfriend Christopher Dorner
- UPDATE: Taylor Swift Back Together With Ex-Boyfriend Christopher Dorner
- Sorry Mom, I’m Not Joining JDate: True Stories Of Online Dating Hell
- Horoscopes, courtesy the Daily Mash
- Jeff Goldblum talks names [animated gifs]
- The Past Predicts the Future
- Corona Light knows what is special
- It’s One Of The Craziest Internet Rumors About Guns. And As It Turns Out, It’s True.
- Coraline concept art.
And finally, some to match the day [Valentine's Day I mean, even though it's technically Friday now]:
- Buttersafe: Falling
- Taking My Dating Life Mobile: A Social Experiment
- Freaky Ways Animals Woo Mates With Gifts
So I suppose, in the end, that was a shade more than ‘a few’. I’m not complaining. Are you?