Old country is best country!
That said, a lot of news happening in various fields recently. Gaming gets the Ouya finally, Groupon fires it’s CEO, homemade plastic guns finally work, corporations try to treat everyone else like landless serfs, again, and science decides that even death may not be final. Not mentioned in here is Dennis Rodman somehow managing to confuse the first world and third world nations of South and North Korea whilst visiting ‘fans’. Mostly because he’s a moron and while I’d be happy if people wanted to laugh at him, I doubt many actually remember who he is anymore [hint: he's a has-been-once-was-isn't-now].
So let’s get into it:
- Preaching to the Converted
- The Hot Shots 2013 Calendar is TOO HOT TO HANDLE!
- This Supreme Court Case Could Give Corporations Even More Power to Screw Consumers
- Vengeance Trailer – StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- Anti-protest: Bahrain bans import of plastic Guy Fawkes masks
- Warren Ellis’ Notebook: What Would Spider Jerusalem Do?
- The Absolute Most Awkward Places To Meet Your Next Man
- The Most Badass Moons in the Solar System
- Cablevision to Suspend Repeat Copyright Scofflaws, Comcast to Hijack Browsers
- Nearby ancient star is almost as old as the Universe
- Stoya on How Porn Chicks Avoid Getting Preggers
- Ouya Is Finally Set To Ship To The Game Console’s Backers
- Andrew Mason ‘Fired’ As Groupon CEO
- What Ousted Groupon CEO’s Battletoads Reference Meant
- Watch the New and Improved Printable Gun Spew Hundreds of Bullets
- Bradley Manning Takes ‘Full Responsibility’ for Giving WikiLeaks Huge Government Data Trove
- Zombelle – Bad Creation
- New Book Suggests Return from Death Possible
- Poorly Drawn Lines: Jetpack solves everything
Wow, so little humour and webcomics in there today, all stars and guns and people getting fired or jailed.
Oh, and some StarCraft.