There are a few videos this time round, all worth watching for the humour or whatever. There are also three links related to Amanda Palmer’s TED talk – yeah, it’s that good; how to papercraft your own Guy Fawkes mask; Twitter joins the ranks of the information owning social networks by selling off your information; Evernote is hacked just like everyone else; the Onion takes aim at itself; and apparently everyone hates Kate Upton.
But first, batteries that you can wear and stretch:
- Stretchable Batteries Could Power Devices Embedded In The Body
- Connbox: prototyping a physical product for video presence with Google Creative Lab, 2011
- Make your own V for Vendetta / Anonymous Papercraft Mask in French, via The New Aesthetic
- New Study Finds ‘The Onion’ Has Never Been More Popular, More Beloved, Or More Respected
- Fall of the Players (Warcraft Movie Trailer)
- TED Talks: Amanda Palmer: The art of asking
- Trust people to pay for music: Amanda Palmer at TED2013
- Neil Gaiman: The Art of Asking
- Sydney Morning Herald: A monorail for Newcastle?
- Russia Declares Bad Photoshop War on Us
- Twitter partners with Datasift to unlock tweet archive via The New Aesthetic
- DRM CHAIR
- Your identification documentation doesn’t
- Evernote Forces Password Reset for 50M Users
- Evernote Hack Exposes User Data, Forces Extensive Password Resets
- Strip Search! Episode 1
- Procrastination Is Not Laziness
- Did you know Michael Fassbender is an accomplished musician?
- Other Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Models Hate Kate Upton
All in all, quite a collection.