It would be easier to fill this out if I could remember what I’d read in the last couple of days. Instead I’ve had other things on my mind, and I’m just going to have to summarise from what links I can see here and hope that jogs my memory! Yes, totally hilarious I know.
There’s lots of comics and laughs and so on to start with, so you should be chortling away quite nicely before getting to the meatier subjects. After that we end up with discussion about the Singularity, this is followed by the ethics of data retention and using games to encourage good education, the Ouya getting a guaranteed release date and a hilariously titled article from Stoya. Don’t forget to find in there the website for the Japanese [where else?] themed restaurant and view a few of the videos!
Proceed and enjoy:
- Horoscopes, The Daily Mash
- Bohemian Medicine
- Natalie Dee: i still got a little space in my esophagus
- Owlturd: Now you too can be an artist
- The plight of the honeybees.
- Warren Ellis: How to raise a teenage daughter
- Daft Punk ‘offensive to robots’
- Mitochondrial Singularity
- Venn Diagram of Irrational Nonsense
- Man Cautiously Avoids Barnes & Noble Section Where Teens Check Out Graphic Novels
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: My uncle is going crazy
- Trapped in Kafka Land: We need a code of ethics for ‘big data’
- Robot Restaurant
- How to use games to teach physics
- Dorktower: Your type
- The best kind of fairy tale
- What’s Our Dog Trying To Tell Us?
- Something Other Than Adaptation Could Be Driving Evolution
- Stoya on the Metaphysics of Cocksucking
- Kickstarted, $99 Game Console Ouya Will Launch June 4
- The Gutters: I Can Make Stoplights Change
- The Oatmeal: Quotations
- See Tech’s Most Obnoxious Tweeters Right Here
- The Daily Blink: One Moment in Orgrimmar
- Under the Hood: Anatomy of Sound Design
- A soldier’s eye: rediscovered pictures from Vietnam
Oh look, it’s the Easter weekend. Enjoy the chocolate!